I thought it was time I put up some videos of Abby. The first is of her watching the Electrical Parade at California Adventure. It's kind of dark, but you can see her face and hear her yelling in the background, "Hi, Hi, Hi!" She said hi to EVERYONE in the parade. At the end of the clip, she gets "shot" with smoke coming out of the pirate ship going by. Her face is classic....
That video took FOREVER to upload, so just one for now. Mike needs his computer to study, so I'll try to post another tomorrow.
4 comments:
great video. Looks like such a fun parade.
That face is classic! Good video!
SO CUTE! :)
i got to see your parents at dani lewis' wedding, it was so much fun! we miss you guys. i'm excited to see what your cute family is doing!
-Cristina Maio
too cute she is adorable. We just missed the electrical parade when we were there.
Post a Comment