Happy Halloween! Hope everyone had a fun and safe day and enjoyed the festivities! We had a fun day hiking the local ridge, hanging out downtown at a dessert fest, taste-testing lots of different vendors, and trick-or-treating with Abby and friends. Abby was a witch, but a very nice one--and so pretty, too! It has been a long day, but it has been a very memorable one. We are pooped! Enjoy some pictures!



La La .....and Tinky Winky....
9 comments:
Haha!! I love your costumes! You guys are awesome. Hope you had a fun time! :)
Where did you get all of the costumes?! (yours AND Abby's)...my guess is that you made them all. Abby is the most prettiest witch I've seen. Too cute :) I love her expression to get candy
I LOVE her outfit, did you make it?! Carrie and I had a good laugh at you and Mike. :)
abby is so cute! haha and i absolutely love your costumes-- so funny!
You guys make great teletubbies! Looks like you had a fun Halloween!
My mom made Abby's skirt and I found her top at Joann's last year after Halloween. Luckily it still fit her! We did NOT make those teletubby costumes--they were borrowed from a friend. :)
I can't believe Mike agreed to this. I thought for sure he would have picked Mario and Luigi instead.
I swear you stole those costumes from Cara and Jeff! The witch looks cute though!
Abby is too cute! I love your costumes, Mike you've never looked better!
Post a Comment