

We got to go boating last week with some friends out at the Delta. It was Abby's first boat ride, and I don't think she knew what to think. She wore a small life jacket and could hardly move in it! She looked like a banana slug with arms! :) She did pretty good, though, besides crying during the drive up and during the drive back. She was so tired! Mike and I both got to wakeboard, which was really fun. I'd forgotten how much fun it is to be pulled by a boat! Ha! We were both a little sore the next day, but not too bad. Thanks to Steve and Kelli and Danny for letting us tag along! It was a great ride!
Last weekend our town had fireworks to celebrate the opening of our county fair, which happens to be held at the fairgrounds right behind Mike's parents' house. So we had front row seats to the fireworks show. It was Abby's first time seeing them and hearing them, but she didn't even cry. She got nervous when the really loud ones went off, but other than that, she was in awe. She just stared at all the bright colors. My parents were in town that same day, so they got to watch the show with us. I LOVE firework shows. They are so fun!


4 comments:
Oh the Delta. Love it love it. We have been there a few time in the past. Matt spent many afternoons in high school skipping classes and wakeboarding. So much fun.
She looks great in the life vest! What great weather! Looks like a blast! Fun time!
Abby looks SO cute in the life jacket. I'm glad you guys had a great time,
We miss you guys!! But it looks like you're off to a great Summer! Laura, I'm sorry I missed you before you left...but thank you for the adorable outfit!! BY the way, I love your blog...that Abby is too cute!!
Post a Comment