Abby is quite the fish these days. Every time we go swimming, I am amazed at how brave she is and the things she attempts. Her latest is to ask us to hold her out in the middle of the pool where she wants to let go of us and try to swim by herself. I will let her go and she immediately goes under. She tries to get her head out of the water, but she's not quite there yet. These are videos of her in action. The first is taken at our water park here. We usually go to "Toddler Time" and all the water falls, squirt guns, etc. are not turned on. When we showed up outside of "Toddler Time", the water was turned on and Abby was nervous about all the splashing and squirting of water. She warmed up to it and had no problem riding down her favorite slide. The last video just shows how much Abby loves the water. She will do ANYTHING! Even when we ask her to go under. She now goes under on her own, without us asking. She loves to open her eyes and look around. She even holds her breath! What will we do when it gets to cold to swim here? :)
4 comments:
That is really amazing!! She is so young to be doing all of that! With the first video, I kept thinking, she is not going to go down that slide..no way, and sure enough!! What a brave little girl!
I'm really sorry we didn't get to say goodbye. We will miss you guys! I hope you'll come back to visit!
She's a brave little duck in water! Wow! She's growing so fast...so when it gets too cold to go swimming up there, come VISIT and we can go in the heated one here:)
oh, those just melted my heart. what a courageous water tiger (I'm not sure what that really means but...).
I'm so jealous. . .I wish Chloe would do that! :)
Post a Comment