Our little girl is all grown up! Sometimes I can't believe some of the things that come out of her mouth.
Oh how I miss nursery! Too cute!
That is SO cute!! I can't believe sh can count up to 11. Smartie pants!
She's a smart little cookie! Hey sorry I never called you back again, things got crazy here! We do need to catch up again soon though...
Apparently she got her counting skills from Mike. "Whenever I lose count, just say two!"
Adorable!!! Big Smile for my day!
Yeah, Abby! She is such a big girl. I love her new haircut :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh how I miss nursery! Too cute!
That is SO cute!! I can't believe sh can count up to 11. Smartie pants!
She's a smart little cookie! Hey sorry I never called you back again, things got crazy here! We do need to catch up again soon though...
Apparently she got her counting skills from Mike. "Whenever I lose count, just say two!"
Adorable!!! Big Smile for my day!
Yeah, Abby! She is such a big girl. I love her new haircut :)
Post a Comment