Abby never ceases to amaze me. She is so brave when it comes to swimming and trying new things. My goal is to have her swimming on her own by the end of the summer. I already have her floating on her back, diving under water for dive sticks, holding on to the wall and walking around it, and almost doggy paddling. These videos show how crazy Abby is when it comes to swimming....
6 comments:
Reminds me of a boy in my family. :) They will have fun together at Newport! She is such a daredevil!
Can't wait to see you in July! And now with the added benefit that your daredevil daughter will be a good influence on Max getting in the water :-)
Amazing!!!!
She is such a fish! Missed you guys at the pool today. Hope you're feeling better.
Cutest little fishie I've seen...she's going to be one outgoing girl all her life I bet:)
I'm amazed by that! She is so confident in the water. I love it! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment