Thursday, May 20, 2010

A New Chapter

We have entered a new chapter in our lives.....

Mike is now an official attorney at law (as soon as he is sworn in next month!)!!!!

We found out last Friday that Mike passed the Bar. It was the biggest relief of our lives. And I am so proud of him and all the hard work he has put into being successful. And he never gave up. Now on to bigger and better things, right? Like no more studying, no more books, no more Bar exams!!

Here's to a new chapter in life.....

Celebration dinner at Haps, a delicious steakhouse. Yummy!

13 comments:

maegan said...

YES!!!!!!! I've been thinking about you guys this week and wondering. CONGRATS!!! Seriously so excited for you!

Carrie Jensen said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations!! :) That is awesome! And by the way, I meant to comment on your marathon post, but you are amazing! That's so great that you've been running. I wish I could motivate myself to do it too. :) I am glad you guys are doing well. Miss ya!

Robin said...

Congratulations Mike! We are so happy for you! All your hard work has paid off!

Elizabeth said...

We knew you would own it! Congrats Mike, now good luck with everything!

Chantalle said...

Yay! :) Congrats, we are so excited. We texted all of our families when we found out, and Roma came over for dinner so she could be there when we heard. We missed you at music makers! On the way home Zach said 'Where's Abby? Where's Laura?' it was cute :)

Ali said...

WOOHOO! Congratulations to you BOTH. Ah, I just want to take a deep breathe in and out for you! :) Now never move out of the state of California! (that's our rule:)

Lindi said...

YAH! We are so excited for you guys. by the way that is a really good picture of you two.

The Weist Family said...

Hurrah!! Congratulations to you both!!
~Misty

brooke said...

So many wonderful things going on for you guys! Way to go! Lots of love to one of our favorite couples! We miss you a lot.

Giandrea said...

way to go, you champs!

The Howell's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kim&ryan said...

COngrats. I am so happy for you guys. Hugs and Kisses to all of you :)

Kristin said...

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a great accomplishment.

And also, congrats to you on a marathon adventure! I'm all for the half marathons at this point. Still great for the goal-setting, the training, the process, but not so taxing on you or the family. Good luck in the upcoming triathlon!