I don't have much time to write, but I wanted to post some pictures of our cute little angel. Here are the latest and greatest. I can't believe how much she has grown. I wish she could stay this small forever! (well, maybe not forever...)

We bought a Bumbo chair, promising each other to always watch her when she is sitting in it, due to recent recalls on the chair. People put their babies on an elevated surface sitting in this chair and leave them unattended and then wonder why they fall out. We don't want that happening to her, so she is always supervised. Already she is trying to get out of it!

Abby does this new thing where she attacks your face with her mouth wide open, like she wants to eat you. She always has a HUGE smile on her face when she does it. If you aren't careful, she will kiss you all over--and sometimes lick you! It is the cutest thing ever!
2 comments:
So cute! Do you guys like the seat? We didn't get one, I've heard good and bad reviews, so we didn't want to invest. She looks like she loves it! I love the babies licking :) She looks older already, just from a month ago!!
She is the cutest! I loved my bumbo! Savannah was always trying to get out of it but never could. Abby is so cute. Sorry my squaker made her cry today :(((
Post a Comment