Sunday, January 27, 2008

Roll Over! Roll Over!



I cannot believe how fast the time flies! Abby is 4 months and is changing so much. I kind of wish time would slow down so I can enjoy each moment more, but it won't, so I will enjoy what I can. Abby has a fun toy she loves to play with every day. We lay her down on a mat with toys hanging over her head. She always reaches for the toys and loves banging them together. Her recent trick is to turn her head all the way around to find Mommy and Daddy. I think she likes to look at things upside down. I found her one day in this position and couldn't believe how far she had turned. If it wasn't for the post of her toy, she would have rolled all the way over, from back to stomach! Before we know it, she'll be crawling, then walking, then getting married! Okay, maybe not getting married anytime soon, but time does go by fast--too fast!


I also wanted to write a little thank-you to my cutie, patootie husband. I had a busy week last week, and he was so helpful! From watching Abby, to doing the laundry and cooking dinner, not to mention washing the dishes, you'd think he was the stay-at-home-dad. I have to admit, he does MORE than his share around the house. I don't know how I got so lucky with an AWESOME husband! And to top it off, he has planned a surprise for me this weekend. I have no clue what we are doing, but I don't really care. A night out alone with my hubby? I can't wait! Thanks babe for taking care of your "girls" all the time! Love you!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I want to know what the surprise was! Fun! Abby is way too cute! She IS growing too fast!

Kristin said...

She is way cute! And how fun for me to find your blog.

Glad to see that you are doing so well and have such a happy family. You deserve it.