Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Quick 6 Month Photo Take

I don't have a lot of time, but since I haven't posted in awhile, I thought I'd share her latest pictures. We've been in Utah the past week and while walking through the mall got "scammed" into having her pictures taken. I wasn't going to buy any, just take the free 8x10, but after I saw the pictures, I couldn't resist! My mom even bought some! We laughed later about being "scammed", but I was glad we did it--and I didn't even stress about what she was wearing or if she'd be happy. I think I will do it this way every time! Here are the pics!















9 comments:

maegan said...

OOO, those are darling. Look at that sweet, beaming, little smile! Maybe we need to get scammed. I'll have to show Jack the pics of his new girlfriend :). Can't wait to see you guys!javascript:void(0)
Publish Your Comment

Amy said...

I love those scams. I used to be one of those scammers, was it Kiddie Kandids?? They turned out really cute. I want one!!!! So good to see you guys. See ya soon at the Happiest Place on Earth.

Elizabeth said...

they are SO cute!! That is a pretty good way to do it, I will have to try it sometime. Way to get scammed in a good way!

Robin said...

What a happy baby! How fun!

Glenn said...

I loved seeing you guys. I still have a scar from her on my cheek, but I don't tell people it's from a 6 month old. :)

Cara said...

She is so happy! The pictures turned out great; I guess a lot of time and effort don't have to go into it when you have a cute baby :)

Mom said...

I've been showing everyone her picture and they can't believe how big she's getting AND how cute she is. That was a fun day! It was great having you guys here.

Lindi said...

She is a doll! what a happy baby. Oh, How does she do with swaddling and sleeping now?

Tara said...

She is so cute, and these pictures turned out great!!!! She looks so happy!