Friday, April 18, 2008

Flashback Friday

My sister did this on her blog, and I thought it'd be fun to try-out and hopefully it will get me blogging at least every Friday or so. So, here is my flashback....



This is a picture of my four older sisters and I at Disneyland. The year is 1985, can you tell? Our outfits are outrageous! I'm the one in the front with the pudgy belly. I absolutely love this picture! It brings back so many memories of trips to Disneyland; it's no wonder I have such a passion for the place. Even now, I can't get enough of it. I love that I have four older sisters who have always been my examples, but who have never been the kind to make me do things their way. Truly, no one could have better sisters than me. I love them!



This other picture is of my best friends in high school. Our senior year of high school we took these pictures of us, and I just loved them! Looking back now, I am amazed at how well we got along for how different we all were. Of course we had our arguments and usual girl drama, but we were best friends and really had fun times together. My friends in high school were the best friends any girl could ask for. We lived for church dances, pagers, driving around in each other's cars, talking on AOLs Instant Messaging, and of course, boys! We have so many memories, I couldn't even begin to talk about. They are the best! I love you girls!

5 comments:

Robin said...

You did have a great group of friends! How fun! Seems like I haven't talked to you forever! Love the 1985 picture, especially my striped shirt and feathered hair! AND I LOVE DISNEYLAND TOO! It will always have a special place in my heart!

Carrie said...

Hi Laura! I found your blog. :)
I love the DisneyLand flashback picture. I think I have one that looks very similar with me and my sisters all in our 80s duds.

Amy said...

Thanks for the 80's flashback....it's always good to be reminded I was a product of the 80's. See ya in Disneyland in 8 days!!!!!! Love ya

Glenn said...

I love the fact that all of you have super long bangs in that picture. How lucky am I to have sisters like that?

shannon said...

We were cute girls!!! Boys liked us huh?? ha