Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Abby!

Abby's giraffe cake. It took us an hour and a half to make, but turned out pretty good.
The party animals--Mike included!
Abby waiting for her cake.....yummy!
My sister gave this to me when I was pregnant, so I thought it'd make a perfect gift for Abby's 1st birthday! Thanks Robin! :)
Yummy yum yum!

10 comments:

shafnitz said...

Happy Birthday Abby! That last picture is great...

maegan said...

Cut Cake! Happy Birthday Abby!

brooke said...

Oh my heck, she is so stinkin' cute!!! And nice cake Laura! Can't believe she is 1. Makes me think that Brynn will be 1 before I know it. We miss you guys. Hurry up, finish school and move back :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore Abby's hair! It is soooooooo beautiful! Love the giraffe cake too. And what a great idea to save that doll robin gave you! You rock!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Abby!!!! Your present should be arriving soon. Hope you like them!! We miss you and we'll see you soon.

Mom said...

Wow! the family is sure getting to be quite the fancy cake makers!! That's a darling one.... who did it?? Glad Abby had such a fun day. Especially to eat her cake the way she wanted!

Ben and Kimberly McEvoy said...

Hey, you dont know me, but I know your sisters, Amy and Robin from the Bay Area Days. My name is Ben McEvoy, I grew up in San Ramon. Your sister Robin and I used to be pretty tight. I am trying to find her blog, but while reading yours saw that you had some friends in Carlsbad, which happens to be where we live. wild.

Anyway, I am trying to find Robins site, i found amy's, but let robin know i wanted to say hello if you read this. thanks,

Ben

Wendy said...

LOVE the cake. Great job! Happy birthday Abby!

Healing Hearts with self love! said...

OMG what an awesome birthday cake and Abby is so flippin cute!

shelby hall said...

hey laura just wanted to tell u i have a blog to now its called life with ryan anna shelby owen and garrett hall check it out the eaisest way to see it is when you go on ben and britts blog. i cant believe how fast abby grew happy bday abby love your niece/cousin to abby shelby