Enjoy the pictures!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas! I hope everyone enjoys the holidays, the time together, and this time we have to ponder and be grateful for our Savior: His birth, His life, His teachings, and His Atonement for us. I am grateful for the many blessings I have and I am grateful for this Christmas season to celebrate the most beautiful gift we have and will ever be given: the gift of our Savior!
Enjoy the pictures!
We walked around and saw some pretty lights in a San Diego neighborhood. Abby loved this Elmo! She LOVES Elmo!
Abby and I dressed in our Christmas outfits. I made the skirt the night before. It was my FIRST attempt at making clothes and it turned out pretty good. Nothing fancy or anything, but it was fun. Abby's dress was a birthday present from her grandma.
Ward Christmas Party--I thought Abby would do better, but she was hysterical! She wanted nothing to do with him. Oh well, maybe next year?
Abby likes to wear her dad's hat around. She will bring it to me and hold it out for me to put on her.
Too bad it is a Falcons hat, my rival high school growing up, and the school Mike graduated from.
Enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma! Love the Christmas outfits. Abby really is so cute. Merry Christmas!
I am sorry about your Grandmother. At least you are close enough to see her and help her enjoy the last few months she has.
As for Santa yeah keep dreaming about next year. There was a book published this year about bad Santa photos. Quite funny actually.
Great job on the skirt! And she does look darling all decked out for church.
I make my kids get their picture with the mall Santa every year as a tradition (which I tell them they have to participate in until they are 18!). The first four all have one year where they are screaming, generally when they are around 1-1.5.
Next year should be better.
She is getting TOOO big. Love her dress. We miss you guys. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment