can't wait
That last comment was from me!!
You made out like a bandit! Congratulations ... Merry Christmas to you! ;)
Oh darn, I checked your blog too late and missed the show! What did you win?
Ya, I checked your blog too late, too. What did you win??? Details, details, please!
We won:Amazon KindlePalm Centro Smart Phone6 free book downloads from Audible.comSome books movies and cdsMarcus Samuelson stainless steel pots and pans Total Value is about $2,000
Ahhhhh! I am still sooo jealous. I forgot to ask about it when we talked. Sorry I am a horrible friend. We really missed seeing you guys. Hopefully we will make it out there sometime soon. Love ya!
Hello miss thing you need to get what you won on your blog...I can't wait to find out what it is!
I missed it too! But you guys got some great stuff! SO fun! I would love to go to her show! =) Have fun with your loot! =)
NO COMMENT!!!
That is awesome!! I caught the very end and saw the phone...so great!!
I saw it! And I saw you! How fun and exciting and some great gifts!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
can't wait
That last comment was from me!!
You made out like a bandit! Congratulations ... Merry Christmas to you! ;)
Oh darn, I checked your blog too late and missed the show! What did you win?
Ya, I checked your blog too late, too. What did you win??? Details, details, please!
We won:
Amazon Kindle
Palm Centro Smart Phone
6 free book downloads from Audible.com
Some books movies and cds
Marcus Samuelson stainless steel pots and pans
Total Value is about $2,000
Ahhhhh! I am still sooo jealous. I forgot to ask about it when we talked. Sorry I am a horrible friend. We really missed seeing you guys. Hopefully we will make it out there sometime soon. Love ya!
Hello miss thing you need to get what you won on your blog...I can't wait to find out what it is!
I missed it too! But you guys got some great stuff! SO fun! I would love to go to her show! =) Have fun with your loot! =)
NO COMMENT!!!
That is awesome!! I caught the very end and saw the phone...so great!!
I saw it! And I saw you! How fun and exciting and some great gifts!
Post a Comment