Friday, November 21, 2008

On the Move

Abby has been walking for some time now. After my trip to Michigan and Utah, she came back walking in full swing. She never crawls anymore and has pretty good balance. I love to watch her walk around and wobble every now and then. Here are some videos of her on the move and doing cute things. Enjoy!






5 comments:

Amy said...

She is so cute. Any time you need a long term babysitter, call me!! I'll come down. Hey- I missed you on Ellen, and I can't find a clip of it anywhere on youtube. Do you have a copy??? I want to see it. What did you win? I don't even know that either. Probably a trip to Vegas huh? We still are going in Jan. Wanna meet us there? Oh, sorry about your cougars. GO UTES!!!

Ali said...

That must be so frustrating to always hear her say Dadda in response to trying to get her to say Momma---I can only imagine. It's pretty cute though. Maybe make her listen to subliminal messages on cd at night? :)

Glenn said...

She knows who to suck up to already. Mike's a pushover.

Ryan said...

She is so darling! Collin was asking today when she is coming to visit again. Hope another time!!

kim&ryan said...

It is because the dad's play better. At least that is what i tell myself :)