Friday, January 9, 2009

Photo of the Day

When I need a break from Abby, I usually ask Mike if I can go to Jo-Ann Fabric Store. I remember going there when I was younger with my mom and HATING it. Nothing was as boring as shopping in a fabric store back then. NOT ANYMORE! I guess I learned from my mom, but nothing brings me more peace or relaxation than walking around Jo-Ann's, looking for a great deal. And today I found an AMAZINGLY GREAT deal! It was so good, I decided to make it my photo of the day. (That way I never forget it....haha)


I bought 6 1/2 yards of this wild and crazy fabric for $1/yard. It was regularly $19.99/yard and I found it in the clearance section for $2/yard. But today they had 50% their clearance fabric, so it turned out to be $1/yard. The cutting attendant was even shocked! I bought whatever they had in hopes I can find a fun project with it. If nothing else, it will make a great blanket! Here's to more happy shopping days at Jo-Ann's!

Me showing off my new hat with Abby....you can get your own hat here.

4 comments:

Robin said...

What a steal! I am sure you can find something to make! We'll have to think of a great idea! You always find the best deals! Love your hat!

deannah said...

Hey Laura! I'm doing project 365 too so it's fun to see your picture of the day! I'm really enjoying it...now I just have to keep up with it all year. How is it going so far? From your previous post I thought you might have given up already. :) Glad to see you haven't!

Ali said...

I love, LOVE your new hat. You look great!

kim&ryan said...

Cute hair! Did you cut it? We miss you guys.