It's been awhile since I've posted a video of Abby in action, so here are a couple I took the past month. It's amazing to look back and see how much she has changed! She will be 18 months in a week or so and we are thrilled, not only because she is understanding us more, but also because she gets to go to nursery at church! Poor Mike has had to watch her the past 6 months while I played the piano in primary! I'm sure he is looking forward to it more than I am! Anyway, we are loving every minute with her. She loves to climb on things, run around in circles (literally), and throw her bouncy ball out on our porch. I'm sure our neighbors hate us for it....but I try to only let her do it in the afternoon, not early morning or in the evening. The biggest change I've seen is her hand coordination. She loves to feed herself and each time she does it gets a little better. It's a MESS, which I hate, but I'm learning to just let it go. Clothes are clothes and can be washed, carpet is carpet that I can clean, and my little girl LOVES to be independent!
Enjoy the videos:
Abby loves to feed herself, although she is still figuring it all out. Half the time she doesn't get anything on the spoon, but at least she tries.
Abby loves this fireman hat she got from a fire station. But she doesn't like to wear it on her head. She likes to put it over her face and walk around. It's amazing she can even see, but she rarely bumps into things!
5 comments:
Oh the fire hat video cracks me up! Thanks Abby!
That is hilarious, too cute. I love how she sticks her hands out to walk around. Olivia refuses to be fed also, mealtimes have become a massive mess!
She is just too cute! Love the videos! =)
And the independence begins!! She is way too cute and getting so big!
She is growing way too fast!!!! Looking forward to see you all this summer! Especially since B&E will be living in P-Town!!!
Post a Comment