My cousin and sister both had this on her blog, and I thought it would be so much fun to do! I am always looking for a new craft, so this is perfect!
Here is the deal:
The first three people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It’ll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it’s going to be.
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Who’s in?
Make sure to leave a comment and put this on your blog...I will be checking! :)
Here is the deal:
The first three people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It’ll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it’s going to be.
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Who’s in?
Make sure to leave a comment and put this on your blog...I will be checking! :)
Now for some fun pictures:
This picture was taken a different day, but I had to include Abby in her styling sunglasses!
Our first stop was to pick up a new toy for Abby. It's a Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Kitchen. It is the cutest thing ever--plays sounds when you open the fridge, oven, and turn on the water. And it sings songs when she crawls under the arch. I found it on Craigslist last night for $20--they are $76 on Amazon. What a deal! I couldn't pass it up, especially since Abby is getting extremely bored with her toys....
We decided to head to Laguna Beach since we were in the area. It was a GORGEOUS day at the beach with LOTS of people out enjoying it. We played at the park and walked on the sand. Abby even dipped her feet in, but got scared of the water. She's a funny little girl when it comes to the ocean. She always keeps a safe distance away....
This is why I love living here! We are so spoiled! I can't wait for the summer when we can just spend our days at the pool and the beach, doing nothing but soaking up the sun!
6 comments:
I don't have a blog, but I wouldn't mind getting something from you. But you don't have to count my comment as one since I can't repost on my blog, and I don't dare offer a "craft" to three different people. It would be a ball of yarn, at best. :)
I think it's a great idea and I have so many ideas for new projects (that's part of the reason I couldn't fall asleep last night), but I am afraid I will get a little carried away or not enough. :) I know that sounds a little silly. I am interested in knowing what you create for other people though.
Laura, she is so adorable and she is getting so big. It's crazy how fast they grow. That totally looks like fun!
Okay I have thought long enough about this and am deciding to participate...and will post it on my blog tomorrow. :)
I am too late again! But it sounds like fun! I can't believe you found that toy for so cheap! Way to bargain hunt!
Down low.... too slow!!! Again!!! I've got to have an early warning! :) Sounds fun for the winners!! Love the pictures....
Post a Comment