Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Card Deal

I usually design my own Christmas cards every year, but I’m never that enthusiastic about them. I decided to check out Shutterfly cards this year. And what did I find? An opportunity to receive 50 free cards just by writing a review on my blog. I have created a few photo books from Shutterfly and have been impressed with them. Last year, I ordered some Mother’s Day cards and loved how they turned out!

So I went to the Shutterfly website and started searching for the best card. I really like a lot of the cards, but my favorites would have to be the Love Stockings and the Joy and Love.
I like the many options they have as far as the size, how many pictures, the colors, holiday greetings, etc. for each card. The possibilities seem endless!

They also have many other great products—photo cards, photo books, calendars, and one I personally love, the daily planner. I’ve ordered two of these and really like them.

So, if you want to get in on the deal, too, go here for more details. I’m excited to get my 50 free holiday cards! Wahoo!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

You are the best customer of all time!!

ndus_lori said...

I just ordered my first book from them, there are a lot of great deals on photos. I like the storage since i move a lot and don't want to lose them.

The Howell's said...

We just ordered a calendar and poster from shutterfly. I was very impressed with how easy it was : ).