Dear blog,
It's been awhile, I know. I've neglected you the past 3 months. It's sad, yes, but with a new move, no internet, and the holidays to celebrate, life just took over. Now, I can't make any promises, but I will try to catch up since the last time I posted. I won't say I will do this quickly, just take one post at a time. And hopefully you won't give up on me.
Yours truly,
Laura
Our Trip to Maui
Hanging out, waiting for the Luau
Hanging out at the hotel.
Group at the Luau. Abby's favorite part was the bottomless lemonade!
Of course, Abby loved performing on stage, too!
Exploring caves at black sand beach.
I love the contrast--the sand was pretty cool. I wanted to take some home but had nothing to put it in.
I love this picture! The view was gorgeous!
Hanging out at the hotel. Abby's own bed and movie...
Mike and I even got away to go golfing...
Another Luau photo...Abby with her cousins.
Merry Christmas!
Goodbye Maui....you are missed!
Here is a quick peek at Abby's future in hula-dancing....
4 comments:
It looks so warm! What a fun trip with the family, Abby is so grown up!
Looks like you had a great time! Who was your babysitter that let you golf and go snorkeling? I'm so jealous!
So a few questions: I have been to maui before and am going again but I wondered which Luau you went to, which hotel you stayed in (and if you would stay there again) and how it was having Abby there with you? It's always good to have recommendations for any future trips we take.
Brian--We went with Mikes family, so his parents watched Abby for us.
Jacks--We stayed at the Marriott Vacation Club hotel at Kaanapali. Have been there twice and would definitely go again. Its awesome for kids! We went to the Hyatt Luau if I remember correctly. We sat through a torturous time share presentation somewhere to get the Luau for $20 total for 3 people. It was rough having Abby there just because her schedule was all off and sleeping was rough, but she LOVED swimming and the beach so it was still fun. It'd be nice to go child-free once. :)
Post a Comment