My sad, little blog has been neglected the past few months and I have a good reason for that.
Introducing....
Hall Baby Girl #2


EXPECTED ARRIVAL DATE: 11/1/11
We are so excited to be adding another little addition to our family. It has been a long time coming--and something we've wanted for a long time. It's nothing short of a miracle. And we couldn't be more excited!
I am feeling okay. I have been A LOT more nauseous this time around, which made us think it was a boy. But it just goes to show that each pregnancy is different--regardless of the sex. The nausea hasn't subsided, which makes each day a challenge, especially with a busy 3 year old, but I am trying to make the best of it. :)
Abby is just as excited that it's a girl--she told us all along that it was a girl, but Mike kept trying to convince her it was a boy. She tells us the baby's name is Aurora. I keep telling her we can't take Princess Aurora's name, but she is insistent. I hope it's just a phase. :)
15 comments:
Exciting for you guys! I love that we can see these sweet ones before they even think of being here. Congratulations! Aunt Connie BTW, I loved the swimming blog post, talk about NO FEAR!
Congratulations Laura. That is so exciting. I hope you start feeling better soon. The constant nausea is never ever fun.
A HUGE Congrats from ALL of us! Sorry you are still feeling sick...I was like that with Amy too! Max still asks about his cousin Abby, we will have to get together sooner...or later! :)
CONGRATS, that is so wonderful!
Not to worry I was sure my little sister should have been named Cupcake and I hold no grudges that they picked Rachelle. WE have got to get these girls together.... I will email you...
Aw...hooray!! Can't wait to see a mini-Abbey :) I'm thinking they'll look a lot alike. I wonder if their hair will be similar!! Congratulations. I'm excited for you guys.
Yay! Yay! Yay!!! I'm so excited, and another girl...perfect! Abby will be a great big sister. Happy day!
Congratulations to you and your family!!
YEAH!! for girls!!! Congrats!
So happy for you guys! This is one lucky little baby. Congratulations...two girls is so much fun and Abby is going to be such a cute big sister. Hope to see you soon. Lots of love, Brooke
So excited for you!!!!!!! Congrats!
YEA!!!! I'm getting to this a little late, but so happy for you guys!!!! Maybe we'll see you sometime this summer? XOXO
OK I forgive you my long lost friend. You have a very good reason :) Seriously so excited for you!!!! You are the best. Call me sometime so we can catch up! Love ya and am so happy for you :)
Congratulations, Laura! Can't wait to find out about baby girl #2! So fun for Abby!
OH Congratulations Laura!!! That is great news! And she's perfect! SOO excited for you guys!! xoxo
Post a Comment