Monday, November 12, 2007

All Smiles


We caught this picture of Abigail smiling. We thought it was the cutest smile ever! It has been so much fun watching her grow and learn new things. She is now smiling more, especially when she hears her daddy's voice. We love to try and get her to smile by cooing and talking with her. I never thought having a baby could be so much fun. I always just thought of the hard work it would be....and don't get me wrong, it is hard work, but the fun outweighs the work.

Abigail was blessed last week (Nov. 4th). It was a long weekend with lots of visitors, but Abigial did a fantastic job. Her dress was actually my baby blessing dress. My mom made it for me and then I asked her to make a bonnet for Abigail. I thought she looked adorable!

I love to dress Abby up in her endless variety of outfits. I swear this girl has more clothes than we have room for! But is sure is fun to dress her up and take pictures of her. Here are a couple of my favorite outfits that she finally fits in!




4 comments:

Chantalle said...

Her smile is so cute!! It is so fun that they are so close in age :) She is adorable! I can definitely see both of you in her!

DeRose Family said...

Hey! Just wanted to say hello and tell you how adorable she is! I'll check in again soon!

Mom said...

What darling pictures!!! That smile is a killer.... look out Mike!

Robin said...

I can't believe how much she has already changed! She is so adorable!