Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween!

I never got a chance to post pictures from Halloween (I never have time to do much of anything these days...what was life like before Abigail came?) so here are the late, but too cute pictures of Abigail in her Halloween clothes and costume. The first picture is an outfit from Grandma Sue. It was so soft and comfy; I wish I could have worn an outfit like that to sleep in! Too cute! The second picture is an outfit I bought for her to celebrate the holiday. I couldn't believe how tight the shirt was on her! It barely fit her long body! The hat came with the outfit, but Grandma Sue bought the gloves to go with it! How fun! Finally, her flower costume comes with many thanks to Aunt Cara. She found it at a second-hand store for a steal! Abigail was a little weirded out by the costume. Every time she turned her head, she'd get stuck in the flower-hood! It was pretty funny!


We didn't do anything on Halloween. With all the fires going on around here, we didn't want to take Abigial out in the bad air. Instead, we dressed her up at home and took pictures. I can't wait until she can go trick-or-treating!




2 comments:

Robin said...

The flower is too cute! I would probably be weirded out if I had to dress up in that too! So fun!

Chantalle said...

So cute! Zach has the same gloves, that's funny. Hope things are going well!