I asked him if he knew he was bleeding, which he replied, yes. I then asked who hit him during the game and he said, I did it to myself. Apparently, Mike went up for a shot, and on the way up, his finger snagged his forehead, scraping a layer of skin off, producing a Harry Potter-like scar. I couldn't help but laugh. I thought church basketball was relatively safe, but not if you are playing like Mike! :)
6 comments:
Laura, you need to know that Churchball is NEVER safe! It's way more brutal then the NBA!
I agree with David!! Church ball is a killer! Even when Dad used to play church softball it nearly always caused a riot! Way to get in there Mike!!! :)
yikes, sports are dangerous. mike should cut his nails!
I noticed that at church on Sunday and was super curious...or should I say concerned!? I'm glad to hear it was the result of something so simple cause it looks like it could have been a big accident, poor Mike. He could make a great story from it!
how funny. Our ward gets pretty cut throat too. The stake president had to shut it down for a while and two guys accidentally got black eyes.
Poor Mike! Hopefully it doesn't hurt too much. Dave was elbowed in the head last week and this week he almost lost his temper. So he said no more church ball for him!
Post a Comment