Friday, February 20, 2009

Time Keeps Flying By

We're battling colds and sinus infections over here; nothing too serious. We just need lots of sleep and TLC from each other. :) Here are some photos from the month. I can't believe it's almost March! Crazy how fast time flies!

Mike and Abby being goofy. Don't they look alike? It's crazy how similar they are!

Snow on the nearby mountain. It was such a beautiful day!

Feeding the ducks with Abby. These ducks were crazy--they attacked us as soons as I brough out the bread. They started to nibble on my toes, but Abby was in heaven!

Abby her Valentine treat from Grandma Sue: a sucker! Yum yum! We followed her around with a wet-wipe, making sure she didn't touch anything. :)

Run Abby, run!

Abby with her cute cousin, Baylee. Ben and Brittany came to visit over Valentine's Day. Mike and Ben (his twin brother) made us breakfast. It was delicious!

Abby holding her flower and balloon Mike bought her for Valentine's Day.

Abby learned how to climb onto things. I think this is my least favorite activity of hers. I am constantly telling her to get down or don't climb on that, etc. Does that ever change?

Abby showing off her new dress she got for Christmas from Grandma Sue. It was finally cold enough for her to wear it. She loves to make this face whenever I bring the camera out!

Happy Valentine's Day!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

It was fun to see you guys! Thanks again for the yummy breakfast! I've always thought Abby looks a lot like Mike, but then at the same time she looks a lot like you, Laura. We can't wait to see you guys soon! Oh, and Baylee has a cold now- did that come from you guys? :)

Robin said...

She is getting so big! Sorry you have been sick, that is no fun! Looks like you are having fun!

David said...

I love that face she's making in the first picture! She's so funny!

Amy said...

What a Chunk-a-loo!! I love her, she is soooo cute. Hope to see you soon!!!!!

Mom said...

Thanks for posting the picture of her in the jumper. It does look cute on her! And Abby has picked up a lot of Mike's "funny" faces. What a doll!!!

Henricksen Family said...

Abbey is ADORABLE! She is such a cutie. I can't wait to meet her one day we will have to let you know next time we are in the area.

Tara said...

We miss you all! Abby is getting so big!