The other morning while I was getting ready for the day, I heard someone playing the piano. And then I heard Abby singing "I am a Child of God." She knows the whole song, but sometimes forgets how the chorus starts, so this is her singing the first verse over and over.
Lately Abby won't perform in front of a camera, so I took a video from up above. Like her dress?It's a new dress-up outfit which she wears 99% of the time. As I was filming, I remembered my sister posting a simiar video of her red-headed daughter doing something similar. Pretty darn cute if you ask me.
P.S. Abby has never seen the video of her cousin. Two peas in a pod!
4 comments:
Oh my word...this is SO funny and SO precious all at the same time. I love it.
Oh my gosh Laura, that is SO CUTE.I love it. You'll have to keep that video somewhere forever because it is priceless!
Yes, two peas in a pod!! That is so cute, she has quite a beautiful voice. And way to go teaching those songs so well at a young age...props to the mom. :)
What a TREASURE!!! I love everything about it from the dress, to her darling voice, to her accompanying herself. I have AMAZING grandchildren!
Post a Comment