Back in August, we made a trip to Utah for Education Week at BYU. I had never been before and wanted to go before baby Emma joined our family. I invited Mike along, too, so he could play babysitter while I went to class. While we were there, we got to see lots of family. My two sisters joined the rest of the fam when they and their families moved recently back to Utah this summer. It was a crazy 10 days filled with lots of fun classes, activities, and family visits, but we had a great time! I didn't get any pictures of Education Week itself--I was too busy taking notes to take pictures. I convinced my sisters to join me in some of the parenting/marriage classes where we were rejuvinated and encouraged to be better moms and wives. I can't wait to go back!
Abby and her cousin Taylor
Abby and her twin cousins, Kayley and Kelsey
After staying at 3 different homes, we decided to get a hotel and re-coop. Abby needed a break and a swimming pool! :)
We drove down to see Mike's Grandma in Payson. We hadn't seen her in a long time so it was great to visit with her for a little bit. Abby refused to take a picture, so this is the best we could get.
We stayed at Liz's house and I caught the girls watching a TV show in the morning.
Abby actually took a nap--in the car. Ha! Too much partying!
Before the craziness of Provo, we spent some time in Logan with my parents. Their garden was in full bloom--and Abby took full advantage of their hard work. I admit, I did, too. Those tomatoes were DELISH!!
And of course we had to roast some marshmallows in the fire pit....
1 comment:
Cute posts Laura! You guys look like you're doing great. I can't believe we were in UT the same time and missed each other. I'll let you know when we go again, we usually go for a month in the summer. Miss you!
Post a Comment