Friday, January 13, 2012

Prego Friends

I am lucky enough to live close to 2 of my good friends from high school. We don't get together a lot, but it's always fun when we do. This year we were all pregnant together. Shannon and I were due on the same day with girls, Melinda 2 weeks before us with a boy. It was Melinda's third baby and Shannon and mine's second. It was fun to share prego stories--and after the babies were born, we got together for a little photo shoot.

Shannon, Melinda, and I

Emma, Scott, and Morgan

Shannon bought them all the cute matching outfits--Emma was bursting out of hers, but we still managed to squeeze her in it. They were hilarious to take pictures of--one baby was always crying or fussy it seemed like. Scott was asleep through half of it-even with the crying. But at least we got some good ones!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Those are awesome pictures!!! You guys are going to make great memories with all your kids the same ages.