That is hilarious!
I don't know if I can allow something so scandalous on my blog! Thanks, Babe!
That is Hilarious!!!
I am laughing so hard!!!!! Nice bod Mikey!
Are these the coveted moves that you're supposed to teach me when I get married? Wow...
that is the funniest thing I have seen in a LONG time! I can't wait to show Ryan...nice job Mike!
That's awesome! But, I could tell it wasn't really you, Mike, because of the hair on the chest!
that was great! Mike you were so serious. Laura, you looked excited!! love it.
Nice Bra - that was cool. You can dance in my bedroom any time you want.Sincerely,Lindsay Lohan
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That is hilarious!
I don't know if I can allow something so scandalous on my blog! Thanks, Babe!
That is Hilarious!!!
I am laughing so hard!!!!! Nice bod Mikey!
Are these the coveted moves that you're supposed to teach me when I get married? Wow...
that is the funniest thing I have seen in a LONG time! I can't wait to show Ryan...nice job Mike!
That's awesome! But, I could tell it wasn't really you, Mike, because of the hair on the chest!
that was great! Mike you were so serious. Laura, you looked excited!! love it.
Nice Bra - that was cool. You can dance in my bedroom any time you want.
Sincerely,
Lindsay Lohan
Post a Comment