A couple of people have asked for some videos of Abby, so here are a few. The first one Abby is playing a xlyophone type instrument at the Discovery Museum in San Fran. I didn't think she would grasp the concept, but she loved it! You can't really tell, but she is hitting it all by herself.
This next one is at home. I noticed recently that Abby likes to open her mouth real wide and say "Hhhhhhh". I couldn't figure what she was trying to do, until I realized that's what I look like when I say to her, "Say Hi." I open my mouth real wide to emphasize the "h" sound. Anyway, this is her version of "Hi" and also her scrunching her nose.
Finally, Abby has a pretty good arm. She can throw real good, sometimes on target, sometimes not. But it's fun to get her to try. Here is her throwing the ball back and forth with me.
4 comments:
Too CUTE!!! I can't believe how big she is getting. Can't wait to see you guys. Hopefully soon.....vegas here we come!!!!!
She is such a cutie! Can't wait to see you guys when you come up!
I finally got my computer to show these videos! How cute they are. She has changed in just the month since we've seen her. Can't wait for next week!
Ooh look at this girl go! She's got some skills alright. She is too cute and I can't believe how fast these kids are growing up. We should get together and play sometime.
Post a Comment