A goal I've had all year is to learn how to golf. With the careful and patient instruction from Mike, I've gotten okay. I can go and play 9 holes and not be frustrated the WHOLE time. I've actually played some of my better games while pregnant. This baby must be a future golfer. :) And it's become enjoyable. I love getting to go with Mike, riding in the cart, and seeing how far I can hit the ball. It's one of our favorite date nights.
Lately, Mike has wanted to introduce Abby to golf, so he has taken her a couple of times to putt around. Last week we all went as a family. Abby loves going and insists on hitting the ball on her own. It's pretty funny to watch her whack the ball with no form or purpose. She just wants to hit something!
No comments:
Post a Comment