I'm trying to catch up on things I missed blogging about due to my pregnancy sickness. One of those events was Abby's preschool graduation. Abby joined a small co-op preschool with some friends in the Stake. Each mom took 4 weeks during the semester to teach twice a week. There were 6 kids in the class--5 girls and one boy. Lucky boy! :) It was so fun for Abby to be with other kids and she learned so much from each of her "teachers." She learned all of her letters and how to write them. She mastered writing her name and got better at counting in order. :) I enjoyed a nice break each week--and even when it was my turn, I enjoyed having the kids. It was a lot of work--but so fun to see the kids learning and exploring new things each day.
One of the moms put together this little program for the kids "graduation." Two of the girls are moving onto to kindergarten, so it was a great reason to get together and celebrate. The kids sang some songs, put on a little play, and wore the cutest sunglasses and graduation caps. The sunglasses were my favorite part--so cute! These pictures are blurry because I used my phone, but they are all I got.
No comments:
Post a Comment